Hi Epox Tech, Trying to find the EP-8KRAI KT600 Motherboard

Hi Epox store sales,

Trying to find the EP-8KRAI KT600 Motherboard. Look at all the sites
you suggested for retailers and all boards are shown on their website
but not the EP-8KRAI that Im looking for. Three days of searching.
Would you tell me how I may purchase the one Im looking for? I have
been a loyal fan of the Epox boards for some time, Purchased 4 boards
to date and would like to purchase Epox again, please help.

Thanks for your time.

Hi

Actually a new shipment is coming this week. You should be able to find it
at Newegg.com within a short time.

Technical Support Department
EPoX International, Inc.
support@epox.com
www.epox.com

Visit the EPoX store for all those hard to find motherboard accessories...
BIOS chips, heatsinks, cables, and much more! https://www.epoxstore.com

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 14:22:02 -0700, "EPoX Tech" <support@epox.com>
wrote:

>Hi
>
>Actually a new shipment is coming this week. You should be able to find it
>at Newegg.com within a short time.

Thanx a lot, will keep my eye's peeled.