Fastest CPU Link not working?

Are there any other links for this as it keeps timing out

ftp://ftp.epox.com/downloads/FAQ/cpu-support-mature.pdf

Thanks

--
_\|/_
( @ @ )

    Jake Walsh wrote:

    > Are there any other links for this as it keeps timing out
    >
    > ftp://ftp.epox.com/downloads/FAQ/cpu-support-mature.pdf
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > --
    > _\|/_
    > ( @ @ )
    > ----o0()-- (_)--()0o----
    > jakewalsh@bigfoot.com
    > Jake Walsh

    Didn't time out on me, came up nearly instantly
  2. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.epox (More info?)

    Thanks Roger,
    It finally worked this morning!
    Is this really the most up to date listing? Its dated Feb 10, 2002 !!!

    Cheers,
    Jake

    "Roger M" <rmauck@adelphia.net> wrote in message

    > Jake Walsh wrote:
    >
    > > Are there any other links for this as it keeps timing out
    > >
    > > ftp://ftp.epox.com/downloads/FAQ/cpu-support-mature.pdf
    > >
    > > Thanks
    > >
    > > --
    > > _\|/_
    > > ( @ @ )
    > > ----o0()-- (_)--()0o----
    > > jakewalsh@bigfoot.com
    > > Jake Walsh
    >

    > Didn't time out on me, came up nearly instantly

  3. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.epox (More info?)

    "Jake Walsh" <jakewalsh@bigfinger.com> wrote in message news:<c5dllb$f2ar$1@ID-182415.news.uni-berlin.de>...
    > Thanks Roger,
    > It finally worked this morning!
    > Is this really the most up to date listing? Its dated Feb 10, 2002 !!!
    >
    > Cheers,
    > Jake

    Jake

    What board do you have? Generally this CPU list is provided as a FAQ
    for obsolete items.

    Technical Support Department
    EPoX International, Inc.
    support@epox.com
    www.epox.com

    Visit the EPoX store for all those hard to find motherboard
    accessories... BIOS chips, heatsinks, cables, and much more!
    https://www.epoxstore.com
  4. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.epox (More info?)

    > Technical Support Department
    > EPoX International, Inc.

    > What board do you have? Generally this CPU list is provided as a FAQ
    > for obsolete items.

    Hi,

    It's an 8K7A+ (which has been a really great board). I've currently got an
    XP 2200+ in there and I occasionally check your recommended processors list
    just to see if by any chance I could pop in a 266mhz 2600+ CPU in order to
    delay the inevitable time when I have to upgrade the board :(

    I don't suppose anyone in the group has tried one in this board?

    Jake
  5. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.epox (More info?)

    Jake

    The list is correct for your model.

    > > Technical Support Department
    > > EPoX International, Inc.
    >
    > > What board do you have? Generally this CPU list is provided as a FAQ
    > > for obsolete items.
    >
    > Hi,
    >
    > It's an 8K7A+ (which has been a really great board). I've currently got an
    > XP 2200+ in there and I occasionally check your recommended processors
    list
    > just to see if by any chance I could pop in a 266mhz 2600+ CPU in order
    > delay the inevitable time when I have to upgrade the board :(
    >
    > I don't suppose anyone in the group has tried one in this board?
    >
    > Jake

Epox FTP CPUs Motherboards