Fastest CPU Link not working?

Thanks Roger,
It finally worked this morning!
Is this really the most up to date listing? Its dated Feb 10, 2002 !!!

Cheers,
Jake

"Jake Walsh" <jakewalsh@bigfinger.com> wrote in message news:<c5dllb$f2ar$1@ID-182415.news.uni-berlin.de>...
> Thanks Roger,
> It finally worked this morning!
> Is this really the most up to date listing? Its dated Feb 10, 2002 !!!
>
> Cheers,
> Jake

Jake

What board do you have? Generally this CPU list is provided as a FAQ
for obsolete items.

Technical Support Department
EPoX International, Inc.
support@epox.com
www.epox.com

Visit the EPoX store for all those hard to find motherboard
accessories... BIOS chips, heatsinks, cables, and much more!
https://www.epoxstore.com

> Technical Support Department
> EPoX International, Inc.

> What board do you have? Generally this CPU list is provided as a FAQ
> for obsolete items.

Hi,

It's an 8K7A+ (which has been a really great board). I've currently got an
XP 2200+ in there and I occasionally check your recommended processors list
just to see if by any chance I could pop in a 266mhz 2600+ CPU in order to
delay the inevitable time when I have to upgrade the board :(

I don't suppose anyone in the group has tried one in this board?

Jake

Jake

The list is correct for your model.