Zebra XiIII Plus

Hello all,

I am trying to print to a Zebra XiIII Plus from Crystal Reports
version 8.5.

No matter what I do the darn thing will not spit out any labels. If I
use a label designer tool I can print labels all day!

Any ideas?

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

Do you have a Windows driver installed? I don't think there is one
available from Zebra that works for XP. There are a couple of free third
party drivers for XP that work though. The label software is talking to the
printer using ZPL (the native language of the printer).

Dave