Although blurbs on new products are somewhat useful (especially if your
current board might be bad) I'm still interested in follow ups to previous
questions.
A couple of questions went unanswered by tech, even after the requested
information was supplied(see below).
I'd still like to know if the sensor in this board is unreliable or what.

Bios 4PD23815 my board is rev2 and it happens regardless of which settings I
use.
I tried 4PD24319 also and the problem persists. I am looking for a follow up
on the posts of 3/23 &3/24 with 3/26 included. You inquired about the bios
and rev. The info from one of the posts is below. The question remains
unanswered...are the jumpy readings something to be concerned about?

mc
We're all waiting as fast as we can.

> > Mine's an Antec too. I don't think it matters though because the last
board
> > in this case didn't jump at all ( Soltek AMD). Still mine will
occasionally
> > shows quick jumps up to the 60s or so(very quick, just a sec). The
Antecs do
> > have an rmp sensor for the PSU and 2 fan only connectors that run the
case
> > fans at lower voltage. Would this contribute? Is this board's sensors
that
> > touchy? What other set ups mention this problem? I can't remember the
forum
> > I got the initial heads up about this, but I do recall it was not an
> > isolated incident. Did the original versions have this problem or is it
only
> > on the rev 2s? Any way mine's a rock, though it would be nice to be able
> > rely on those readings. I mean are the temps actually real or just
ghosts.

> > Antec 1080 case
> > TruPower 430
> > P4 2.8Ghz
> > 2x512 PC3500 Kingmax
> > Radeon 9600XT
> > Stock cooler for now
> > TDK 840G DVD/RW
> > LiteOn SOHC 5232K CD/RW-DVD/ROM
> > LiteOn 52327s CD/RW
> > TV/Video capture card
> > Floppy
> > Card reader
> >
> > mc
>

> Marva
>
> What BIOS and board REV are you using?
>
> Visit the EPoX store: EPoXStore.com stocks all those hard to find
> motherboard accessories... BIOS chips, heatsinks, cables, and much
> more! Also find wireless and bluetooth products.
> http://www.epoxstore.com

> Technical Support Department
> EPoX International, Inc.
> support@epox.com
> www.epox.com

Marva

I answer as many posts as I can. This is not official support channels. I
will forward your temp spike issue to the engineers for evaluation.

Technical Support Department
EPoX International, Inc.
support@epox.com
www.epox.com

Visit the EPoX store for all those hard to find motherboard accessories...
BIOS chips, heatsinks, cables, and much more! https://www.epoxstore.com

> [...]
able
> > > rely on those readings. I mean are the temps actually real or just
> ghosts.
> > >
> > > Antec 1080 case
> > > TruPower 430
> > > P4 2.8Ghz
> > > 2x512 PC3500 Kingmax
> > > Radeon 9600XT
> > > Stock cooler for now
> > > TDK 840G DVD/RW
> > > LiteOn SOHC 5232K CD/RW-DVD/ROM
> > > LiteOn 52327s CD/RW
> > > TV/Video capture card
> > > Floppy
> > > Card reader
> > >
> > > mc
> >

> > Marva
> >
> > What BIOS and board REV are you using?
> >
> > Visit the EPoX store: EPoXStore.com stocks all those hard to find
> > motherboard accessories... BIOS chips, heatsinks, cables, and much
> > more! Also find wireless and bluetooth products.

Thanks, any information on this little anomaly would be greatly appreciated.

mc

> Marva
>
> I answer as many posts as I can. This is not official support channels. I
> will forward your temp spike issue to the engineers for evaluation.

> Technical Support Department
> EPoX International, Inc.
> support@epox.com
> www.epox.com
>
> Visit the EPoX store for all those hard to find motherboard accessories...
> BIOS chips, heatsinks, cables, and much more! https://www.epoxstore.com
>
> "Mavra Chang" <notfromhere@operamail.com> wrote in message
> > Although blurbs on new products are somewhat useful (especially if your
> > current board might be bad) I'm still interested in follow ups to
previous
> > questions.
> > A couple of questions went unanswered by tech, even after the requested
> > information was supplied(see below).
> > I'd still like to know if the sensor in this board is unreliable or
what.

> > Bios 4PD23815 my board is rev2 and it happens regardless of which
settings
> > use.
> > I tried 4PD24319 also and the problem persists. I am looking for a
follow
> up
> > on the posts of 3/23 &3/24 with 3/26 included. You inquired about the
bios
> > and rev. The info from one of the posts is below. The question remains
> > unanswered...are the jumpy readings something to be concerned about?
> >
> > mc
> > We're all waiting as fast as we can.
> >
> > "EPoX Tech" <support@epox.com> wrote in message
> > > "Mavra Chang" <notfromhere@operamail.com> wrote in message
> > board
> > occasionally
> > Antecs do
> > case
> > that
> > forum
> it
> > only
> able
> > ghosts.

> > > Marva
> > >
> > > What BIOS and board REV are you using?
> > >
> > > Visit the EPoX store: EPoXStore.com stocks all those hard to find
> > > motherboard accessories... BIOS chips, heatsinks, cables, and much
> > > more! Also find wireless and bluetooth products.
> > > http://www.epoxstore.com

> > > Technical Support Department
> > > EPoX International, Inc.
> > > support@epox.com