mini me installation

Hi,

I have the epox mini me (windows XP Pro - finnish: installed in
harddrive h:)

Problem:
1. tried to install the music on now - feature....
-during installation i get an error message: "internal error 2381,
c:\"
-then installer rolls back & informs that the superdj was
unsuccesfully
installed
-intaller proceeds to install the mini GUI

2.result is that when i start the mini GUI I get an error: couldn't
fing
playlist...check if music on now has been installed

->HOW DO I FIX THIS

->the most annoying thing in this is that the computer starts itself
up during midnight (the timer is probably on by default

please help

Dear Customer

1) Ensure Windows XP was loaded properly with all necessary service packs.
2)You should not install WIndows XP to drive H:
3) The software may not work on drive H:

http://www.epox.com/USA/article.asp?ID=1334

4) The system may power up at night if the power management section on the
BIOS has Power-On by alarm enabled. Disable it.

Technical Support Department
EPoX International, Inc.
support@epox.com
www.epox.com

Visit the EPoX store for all those hard to find motherboard accessories...
BIOS chips, heatsinks, cables, and much more! https://www.epoxstore.com