Disable Sata Controller (8RDA3+)

Last response: in Motherboards
a b V Motherboard
April 22, 2004 1:17:21 AM

Hi All,

just a short question:

I'd like to know how I can disable the S-ATA Support on my Epox 8RDA3+!?

I looked for a jumper or a setting in the Bios, but I found nothing.

Is there a solution?

More about : disable sata controller 8rda3

April 22, 2004 7:56:11 PM

In the bios under Integrated Peripherals, disable 'Sil 3112 Serial ATA'.

wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> just a short question:
>
> I'd like to know how I can disable the S-ATA Support on my Epox 8RDA3+!?
>
> I looked for a jumper or a setting in the Bios, but I found nothing.
>
> Is there a solution?
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
April 22, 2004 11:48:41 PM

Dick schrieb:
> In the bios under Integrated Peripherals, disable 'Sil 3112 Serial ATA'.

Ups, sometimes you can't see the wood for the trees.

Many thanks!
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
May 2, 2004 10:40:16 PM

It's a BIOS configuration option (under Integrated Peripherals, I
believe, but I could be wrong, there). Anyway, just reboot, and hold
down the DEL key, and you'll end up at the BIOS configuration menu.
!