Disable Sata Controller (8RDA3+)

Hi All,

just a short question:

I'd like to know how I can disable the S-ATA Support on my Epox 8RDA3+!?

I looked for a jumper or a setting in the Bios, but I found nothing.

Is there a solution?
3 answers Last reply
More about disable sata controller 8rda3
  1. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.epox (More info?)

    In the bios under Integrated Peripherals, disable 'Sil 3112 Serial ATA'.

    wrote:
    > Hi All,
    >
    > just a short question:
    >
    > I'd like to know how I can disable the S-ATA Support on my Epox 8RDA3+!?
    >
    > I looked for a jumper or a setting in the Bios, but I found nothing.
    >
    > Is there a solution?
  2. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.epox (More info?)

    Dick schrieb:
    > In the bios under Integrated Peripherals, disable 'Sil 3112 Serial ATA'.

    Ups, sometimes you can't see the wood for the trees.

    Many thanks!
  3. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.epox (More info?)

    It's a BIOS configuration option (under Integrated Peripherals, I
    believe, but I could be wrong, there). Anyway, just reboot, and hold
    down the DEL key, and you'll end up at the BIOS configuration menu.

Epox SATA Controller Motherboards