Eee-oorr.

Archived from groups: alt.games.lucas-arts.monkey-island (More info?)

*hnng gnnn*

::drags dinghy to shore::

*gnnnnnnnnnn*

Poxy bloody Coral...

::collapses on sand, catches breath and nods off::

Who ?! No, not me Mother !

::wakes with a start::

Oh, right.
Brr..

::shakes head, fishes about in dinghy and pulls out a large holdall::

OK guys, I'm ready - fill me up please.

:: waits as the primates slowly emerge::

Yes yes, when you're ready.

::eek:pens holdall wider::

Now come on, I've had a bitch of a ride.
All you can spare in here please.

::watches as locals slowly wander up, peer at, poke, chew and begin to
squat over holdall::

Ack, no no !

::throws holdall aside::

ffs.

::wanders up to and squints at sign::

:: pulls glasses from back pocket::

::squints harder, goes white as a sheet::

Not...Money Island then ?

Not even Monet...?

::collapses and sobs on the shore::

::gathers self and heads back to dinghy::

::lays out solar panel and boots up laptop::

::launches Everquest 2::

'Cannot connect to server'

AAAArrghhhhhhhhhh......... !!!

--
Etc.

Empee wrote:

> *hnng gnnn*
>
> ::drags dinghy to shore::
>
> *gnnnnnnnnnn*
>
> Poxy bloody Coral...
>
> ::collapses on sand, catches breath and nods off::
>

> Who ?! No, not me Mother !
>
> ::wakes with a start::
>
> Oh, right.
> Brr..
>
> ::shakes head, fishes about in dinghy and pulls out a large holdall::
>

> OK guys, I'm ready - fill me up please.
>

> :: waits as the primates slowly emerge::
>
> Yes yes, when you're ready.
>
> ::eek:pens holdall wider::
>
> Now come on, I've had a bitch of a ride.
> All you can spare in here please.
>
> ::watches as locals slowly wander up, peer at, poke, chew and begin to
> squat over holdall::
>
> Ack, no no !
>
> ::throws holdall aside::
>
> ffs.
>
> ::wanders up to and squints at sign::
>
> :: pulls glasses from back pocket::
>
> ::squints harder, goes white as a sheet::
>

> Not...Money Island then ?
>
> Not even Monet...?
>
> ::collapses and sobs on the shore::
>

> ::gathers self and heads back to dinghy::
>
> ::lays out solar panel and boots up laptop::
>
> ::launches Everquest 2::
>
> 'Cannot connect to server'
>
> AAAArrghhhhhhhhhh......... !!!

/sends up a flare

Archived from groups: alt.games.lucas-arts.monkey-island (More info?)

Empee made text:

|::launches Everquest 2::

|'Cannot connect to server'

|AAAArrghhhhhhhhhh......... !!!

Although I do believe you have a very valid point there, I still think
Spartan apples are amongst the best you can get. They are juicy, sweet,
and delicious. McIntosh apples are not too bad either, much better than
the way over-rated Granny Smiths.

--
ervaqre

It won't be just a memory.

www.aglami.net
ervaqre(at)aglami(dot)net

"Alas, my error was trusting Aglami
to do anything in the first place."
- Rob, in alt.roundtable

Sean

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

blondestranger wrote:

>> *hnng gnnn*
>>
>> ::drags dinghy to shore::
>>
>> *gnnnnnnnnnn*
>>
>> Poxy bloody Coral...
>>
>> ::collapses on sand, catches breath and nods off::
>>

>> Who ?! No, not me Mother !
>>
>> ::wakes with a start::
>>
>> Oh, right.
>> Brr..
>>
>> ::shakes head, fishes about in dinghy and pulls out a large holdall::
>>

>> OK guys, I'm ready - fill me up please.
>>

>> :: waits as the primates slowly emerge::
>>
>> Yes yes, when you're ready.
>>
>> ::eek:pens holdall wider::
>>
>> Now come on, I've had a bitch of a ride.
>> All you can spare in here please.
>>
>> ::watches as locals slowly wander up, peer at, poke, chew and begin to
>> squat over holdall::
>>
>> Ack, no no !
>>
>> ::throws holdall aside::
>>
>> ffs.
>>
>> ::wanders up to and squints at sign::
>>
>> :: pulls glasses from back pocket::
>>
>> ::squints harder, goes white as a sheet::
>>

>> Not...Money Island then ?
>>
>> Not even Monet...?
>>
>> ::collapses and sobs on the shore::
>>

>> ::gathers self and heads back to dinghy::
>>
>> ::lays out solar panel and boots up laptop::
>>
>> ::launches Everquest 2::
>>
>> 'Cannot connect to server'
>>
>> AAAArrghhhhhhhhhh......... !!!
>>
> /sends up a flare

*can't see empee's post, has to piggy-back blonde's*
Yarr, hoist the mainsail! Plunderables off the starboard bow!

Archived from groups: alt.games.lucas-arts.monkey-island (More info?)

Sean dit:

> blondestranger wrote:

> >> 'Cannot connect to server'
> >>
> >> AAAArrghhhhhhhhhh......... !!!
> >>
> > /sends up a flare
>
> *can't see empee's post, has to piggy-back blonde's*
> Yarr, hoist the mainsail! Plunderables off the starboard bow!

*oh, didn't see blonde's pots, piggyback's Sean's*

/watches flare

Ah tits, not again

Plunder this, ya scurvies !

/buries self in sand, pretending to be two small coconuts

--
Etc.

Fitter, happier.

Live - http://www.empee.org
Dead - http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?empee
-----------------------------
MSN: empee at post dot com
--------------------------------
E & OE.

Archived from groups: alt.games.lucas-arts.monkey-island (More info?)

Empee made text:

|*oh, didn't see blonde's pots, piggyback's Sean's*
|
|/watches flare
|
|Ah tits, not again
|
|Plunder this, ya scurvies !
|
|/buries self in sand, pretending to be two small coconuts

Where'd you get the coconuts?

--
ervaqre

It won't be just a memory.

www.aglami.net
ervaqre(at)aglami(dot)net

"Alas, my error was trusting Aglami
to do anything in the first place."
- Rob, in alt.roundtable

Archived from groups: alt.games.lucas-arts.monkey-island (More info?)

Earlier ervaqre muttered:

>|*oh, didn't see blonde's pots, piggyback's Sean's*
>|
>|/watches flare
>|
>|Ah tits, not again
>|
>|Plunder this, ya scurvies !
>|
>|/buries self in sand, pretending to be two small coconuts
>
>Where'd you get the coconuts?

There must be coconuts somewhere in Aglami. I mean, I seem to remember
seeing them once when lost in the F-sector...

--
pixel - knight of aglami
www.warande.net/~pixel

Archived from groups: alt.games.lucas-arts.monkey-island (More info?)

Pixel "#~ made text:

|>|/buries self in sand, pretending to be two small coconuts
|>
|>Where'd you get the coconuts?
|
|There must be coconuts somewhere in Aglami. I mean, I seem to remember
|seeing them once when lost in the F-sector...

<mutters>

Way to ruin a good Monty Python reference...

</mutters>

--

ervaqre wrote:
> Pixel "#~ made text:

> |>Where'd you get the coconuts?
> |
> |There must be coconuts somewhere in Aglami. I mean, I seem to remember
> |seeing them once when lost in the F-sector...
>
> <mutters>
>
> Way to ruin a good Monty Python reference...
>
> </mutters>

<AMPERSAND POLICE!>
Nothing to do with the conversation, I'm just letting you all know that
we at the ampersand Police are m going on a vacation to Aruba for a
while. So, you know, keep an eye out for those ampersands while we're
gone okay? Or don't, that's okay too.
</AMPERSAND POLICE!>

Archived from groups: alt.games.lucas-arts.monkey-island (More info?)

Sean made text:

|<AMPERSAND POLICE!>
|Nothing to do with the conversation, I'm just letting you all know that
|we at the ampersand Police are m going on a vacation to Aruba for a
|while. So, you know, keep an eye out for those ampersands while we're
|gone okay? Or don't, that's okay too.
|</AMPERSAND POLICE!>

Aruba...hmmm...okay, let's make a deal, you can have our Aruba, if I can
have your Greenland, okay?

--
ervaqre

It won't be just a memory.

www.aglami.net
ervaqre(at)aglami(dot)net

"Alas, my error was trusting Aglami
to do anything in the first place."
- Rob, in alt.roundtable

Archived from groups: alt.games.lucas-arts.monkey-island (More info?)

Earlier ervaqre muttered:

>|>Where'd you get the coconuts?
>|
>|There must be coconuts somewhere in Aglami. I mean, I seem to remember
>|seeing them once when lost in the F-sector...
>
><mutters>
>
>Way to ruin a good Monty Python reference...
>
></mutters>

Yeah, well, I saw that one coming, and I couldn't help myself.

--

ervaqre wrote:

> |<AMPERSAND POLICE!>
> |Nothing to do with the conversation, I'm just letting you all know that
> |we at the ampersand Police are m going on a vacation to Aruba for a
> |while. So, you know, keep an eye out for those ampersands while we're
> |gone okay? Or don't, that's okay too.
> |</AMPERSAND POLICE!>
>
> Aruba...hmmm...okay, let's make a deal, you can have our Aruba, if I can
> have your Greenland, okay?

Fine, but I'm taking Managua as well.

Archived from groups: alt.games.lucas-arts.monkey-island (More info?)

Sean made text:

|> Aruba...hmmm...okay, let's make a deal, you can have our Aruba, if I can
|> have your Greenland, okay?
|
|Fine, but I'm taking Managua as well.

FINE THEN, YOU CAN HAVE IT, YOU BULLY!

--

ervaqre wrote:

> |> Aruba...hmmm...okay, let's make a deal, you can have our Aruba, if I can
> |> have your Greenland, okay?
> |
> |Fine, but I'm taking Managua as well.
>
> FINE THEN, YOU CAN HAVE IT, YOU BULLY!

Bwahahaha! Mine, all mine!

Archived from groups: alt.games.lucas-arts.monkey-island (More info?)

Sean made text:

|> |Fine, but I'm taking Managua as well.
|>
|> FINE THEN, YOU CAN HAVE IT, YOU BULLY!
|
|Bwahahaha! Mine, all mine!

Greediness is a road to hell. It also is a road to Stephanopolis.

--

ervaqre wrote:

> |> FINE THEN, YOU CAN HAVE IT, YOU BULLY!
> |
> |Bwahahaha! Mine, all mine!
>
> Greediness is a road to hell. It also is a road to Stephanopolis.

Okay, enough hinting. You can have Stephanopolis.

Archived from groups: alt.games.lucas-arts.monkey-island (More info?)

ervaqre <me@privacy.net> hit the keyboard.
Afterwards the following was on the screen:

> Sean made text:
>
> |<AMPERSAND POLICE!>
> |Nothing to do with the conversation, I'm just letting you all know that
> |we at the ampersand Police are m going on a vacation to Aruba for a
> |while. So, you know, keep an eye out for those ampersands while we're
> |gone okay? Or don't, that's okay too.
> |</AMPERSAND POLICE!>
>
> Aruba...hmmm...okay, let's make a deal, you can have our Aruba, if I can
> have your Greenland, okay?

You *do* realize that beer and booze is extremely expensive in
Greenland?

Why would anyone want *that*?

/Rasmus

--
-- [ Rasmus "Møffe" Bøg Hansen ] ---------------------------------------
We're having an amazing response to our email campaign!

Archived from groups: alt.games.lucas-arts.monkey-island (More info?)

Sean made text:

|> |Bwahahaha! Mine, all mine!
|>
|> Greediness is a road to hell. It also is a road to Stephanopolis.
|
|Okay, enough hinting. You can have Stephanopolis.

Wohhooooo!!

Actually, I really would like to go to Aruba or Curaçau, the farthest
outposts of our mighty Kingdom of the Netherlands!

--

Rasmus Bøg Hansen wrote:

>>|<AMPERSAND POLICE!>
>>|Nothing to do with the conversation, I'm just letting you all know that
>>|we at the ampersand Police are m going on a vacation to Aruba for a
>>|while. So, you know, keep an eye out for those ampersands while we're
>>|gone okay? Or don't, that's okay too.
>>|</AMPERSAND POLICE!>
>>
>>Aruba...hmmm...okay, let's make a deal, you can have our Aruba, if I can
>>have your Greenland, okay?
>
> You *do* realize that beer and booze is extremely expensive in
> Greenland?
>
> Why would anyone want *that*?

Well if I had to guess, I'd say he's planning to mount a coupla rockets
on one coast and ram it into Canada, then hop on, relocate the rockets
to the opposite coast, more or less, and ram it into the Netherlands.

Archived from groups: alt.games.lucas-arts.monkey-island (More info?)

Sean made text:

|> You *do* realize that beer and booze is extremely expensive in
|> Greenland?
|>
|> Why would anyone want *that*?

Because I love cold weather! I really love it so much. It makes me a very
happy man.

|Well if I had to guess, I'd say he's planning to mount a coupla rockets
|on one coast and ram it into Canada, then hop on, relocate the rockets
|to the opposite coast, more or less, and ram it into the Netherlands.

I would love to. But reality is harsh. Today I actually started packing,
because soon I must hop on a plane and move back to dope country, because
my visa will expire. :(

--

ervaqre wrote:

> |> Greediness is a road to hell. It also is a road to Stephanopolis.
> |
> |Okay, enough hinting. You can have Stephanopolis.
>
> Wohhooooo!!
>
> Actually, I really would like to go to Aruba or Curaçau, the farthest
> outposts of our mighty Kingdom of the Netherlands!

I guess you'd have to get on your hands and knees and beg the owner of
one of those places for permission, then.

Archived from groups: alt.games.lucas-arts.monkey-island (More info?)

Sean made text:

|> Actually, I really would like to go to Aruba or Curaçau, the farthest
|> outposts of our mighty Kingdom of the Netherlands!
|
|I guess you'd have to get on your hands and knees and beg the owner of
|one of those places for permission, then.

HA! And who might that owner be, Mr Fancy Pants?

--

ervaqre wrote:
> Sean made text:
>
> |> You *do* realize that beer and booze is extremely expensive in
> |> Greenland?
> |>
> |> Why would anyone want *that*?
>
> Because I love cold weather! I really love it so much. It makes me a very
> happy man.

Also rockets.

> |Well if I had to guess, I'd say he's planning to mount a coupla rockets
> |on one coast and ram it into Canada, then hop on, relocate the rockets
> |to the opposite coast, more or less, and ram it into the Netherlands.
>
> I would love to. But reality is harsh. Today I actually started packing,
> because soon I must hop on a plane and move back to dope country, because
> my visa will expire. :(

Pfah. Reality. Pfah.

Archived from groups: alt.games.lucas-arts.monkey-island (More info?)

Sean made text:

|> Because I love cold weather! I really love it so much. It makes me a very
|> happy man.
|
|Also rockets.

I have been thinking about that, but I believe I would rather employ a
legion of big-toed penguins.

|> I would love to. But reality is harsh. Today I actually started packing,
|> because soon I must hop on a plane and move back to dope country, because
|> my visa will expire. :(
|
|Pfah. Reality. Pfah.

One day reality will knock on your door, baby!

--
ervaqre

It won't be just a memory.

www.aglami.net
ervaqre(at)aglami(dot)net

"Alas, my error was trusting Aglami
to do anything in the first place."
- Rob, in alt.roundtable

Archived from groups: alt.games.lucas-arts.monkey-island (More info?)

ervaqre <me@privacy.net> hit the keyboard.
Afterwards the following was on the screen:

> Sean made text:
>
> |> Because I love cold weather! I really love it so much. It makes me a very
> |> happy man.
> |
> |Also rockets.
>
> I have been thinking about that, but I believe I would rather employ a
> legion of big-toed penguins.

Then Greenland is a bad choice.

*hands a ticket to South Pole to ervaqre*

> |> I would love to. But reality is harsh. Today I actually started packing,
> |> because soon I must hop on a plane and move back to dope country, because
> |> my visa will expire. :(
> |
> |Pfah. Reality. Pfah.
>
> One day reality will knock on your door, baby!

If it hasn't expired!

/Rasmus

--
Programming is a race between programmers, who try and make more and