Windows 95 & Outlook Express 5

This email is sent from a computer using windows 95, it is
connected to a small LAN and through this connection it
can connect to the internet and send emails no problem.
The problem we have is that it will not at present receive
emails. Our internet provider informs us that as far as
they are conserned emails to this particular address are
coming through them ok, it's just that we can not receive
any emails.

Please Help

For expert Outlook Express advice:

Please visit the experts in the Outlook Express newsgroup:

Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP
Windows XP - Shell/User

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

"Wayne" wrote:

| This email is sent from a computer using windows 95, it is
| connected to a small LAN and through this connection it
| can connect to the internet and send emails no problem.
| The problem we have is that it will not at present receive
| emails. Our internet provider informs us that as far as
| they are conserned emails to this particular address are
| coming through them ok, it's just that we can not receive
| any emails.
|
| Please Help

Sending and receiving email uses two servers, POP and SMTP.
You have to have the correct settings in each.

And this is a W XP hardware group, as the other posts says,
see an Outlook Express group.

"Wayne" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:2aef01c4ad43$559c3090$a601280a@phx.gbl...