8kra2+ and powersaving

I have a windowsXP system based on an 8KRA2+ but lately after switch off I
notice that the CAPS LOCK led and my optical mouse remain lit.
Anyone know how to disable these so that they switch off.

Robin

Robin

This is normal.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;325975

Technical Support Department
EPoX International, Inc.
support@epox.com
www.epox.com

Visit the EPoX store for all those hard to find motherboard accessories...
BIOS chips, heatsinks, cables, and much more! https://www.epoxstore.com