HaZ

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2004

I did a clean install of WinXP Pro after I had a problem
and I wanted to start from scratch (I was on XP Home
before) now the infrared port just isn't there! It's gone,
Windows will refuse to see its existence. It was working
fine before. Any ideas?

Ron

Have you gone into setup in your BIOS and turned on the IR.

Unfortunately I have a problem with XP PRO recognizing my IR module,
saying everything is working fine, but want recognize any devices.

On Fri, 8 Oct 2004 11:53:43 -0700, "Haz"