USB ports

I just recently upgraded my computer (new motherboard,
new processor, new RAM, moved information over to new
hard drive) and I am trying to re-install my scanner,
printer, and memory card device for digital camera. I
cannot seem to get it to work, I believe that the USB
ports that I have (9 of them) aren't registering that
I've got these new hardware plugged in.
I just recently downloaded the Service Pack 2 for XP Pro.
It has worked in the past, but now it doesn't. Is there a
way to program the computer to recognize the USB ports? I
was told by the computer who did the upgrading that the
Service Pack 2 disables the USB ports, but that doesn't
seem to make any since to me. Please help.
SARAH

Hello

When you upgraded how was it done, and also did you
do a repair install, sounds like the wrong drivers are installed.

Do a repair install
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;Q315341&ID=KB;EN-US;Q315341

Alvin