Query for Epox Tech

Hi, i dont suppose you know when a new bios will be released for the
motherboard EP-8KRA2+ and EP-8KRA2i

Cheers ;-)
2 answers Last reply
More about query epox tech
  1. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.epox (More info?)

    Mark

    Sorry, I just post them when they are sent to me from Taiwan.

    Technical Support Department
    EPoX International, Inc.
    support@epox.com
    www.epox.com

    Visit the EPoX store for all those hard to find motherboard accessories...
    BIOS chips, heatsinks, cables, and much more! https://www.epoxstore.com

    "Mark N" <a@b.com> wrote in message
    > Hi, i dont suppose you know when a new bios will be released for the
    > motherboard EP-8KRA2+ and EP-8KRA2i
    >

    > Cheers ;-)

  2. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.epox (More info?)

    ok thanks

    "EPoX Tech" <support@epox.com> wrote in message
    > Mark
    >
    > Sorry, I just post them when they are sent to me from Taiwan.

    > Technical Support Department
    > EPoX International, Inc.
    > support@epox.com
    > www.epox.com
    >
    > Visit the EPoX store for all those hard to find motherboard accessories...
    > BIOS chips, heatsinks, cables, and much more! https://www.epoxstore.com
    >
    > "Mark N" <a@b.com> wrote in message
    > > Hi, i dont suppose you know when a new bios will be released for the
    > > motherboard EP-8KRA2+ and EP-8KRA2i
    > >

    > > Cheers ;-)

Epox BIOS Motherboards