Query for Epox Tech

Last response: in Motherboards
a b V Motherboard
May 17, 2004 9:03:07 PM

Hi, i dont suppose you know when a new bios will be released for the
motherboard EP-8KRA2+ and EP-8KRA2i

Cheers ;-)

More about : query epox tech

Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
May 17, 2004 9:03:08 PM

Mark

Sorry, I just post them when they are sent to me from Taiwan.

Technical Support Department
EPoX International, Inc.
support@epox.com
www.epox.com

Visit the EPoX store for all those hard to find motherboard accessories...
BIOS chips, heatsinks, cables, and much more! https://www.epoxstore.com

"Mark N" <a@b.com> wrote in message
> Hi, i dont suppose you know when a new bios will be released for the
> motherboard EP-8KRA2+ and EP-8KRA2i
>

> Cheers ;-)

Anonymous
a b V Motherboard