bluetooth

any recommedations for a bluetooth adapter and a bluetooth mouse for my
notebook?
tia
4 answers Last reply
More about bluetooth

    I would suggest a simple Microsoft Wireless Notebook Optical Mouse
    which is not based on Bluetooth technology.
    http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/mouseandkeyboard/productdetails.aspx?pid=031

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "D@annyBoy" wrote:

    | any recommedations for a bluetooth adapter and a bluetooth mouse for my
    | notebook?
    | tia

    If you want BlueTooth, I recommend both the Microsoft Optical BlueTooth
    mouse as well as the one made by Logitech. I agree with Carey that you
    may want to look at non-BlueTooth devices for now as the price is so
    much better, but if you really want BlueTooth, Microsoft and Logitech
    are the best two you can buy ;)

    -----
    Nathan McNulty

    Carey Frisch [MVP] wrote:
    > I would suggest a simple Microsoft Wireless Notebook Optical Mouse
    > which is not based on Bluetooth technology.
    > http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/mouseandkeyboard/productdetails.aspx?pid=031

    Logitech is not supported by XP SP2 !!!!

    don't buy it

    --
    blondie63
    blondie63's Profile: http://forums.tech-arena.com/member.php?userid=2972

    blondie63 wrote:
    > Logitech is not supported by XP SP2 !!!!
    >
    > don't buy it

    My Logitech bluetooth mouse and keyboard are running fine with XP SP2

    Regards
    Sheri
    --
    Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might
    as well dance

    Extract yourteeth before replying

Hardware Mice Notebooks Microsoft Bluetooth Windows XP Product