replacing MB...bios question

Last response: in Motherboards
a b V Motherboard
May 22, 2004 6:20:35 PM

I'm about to switch my 8KHA+ motherboard out for another one, i had
bad caps.

I can still boot the old one.

I'd like to transfer my custom bios settings to the new board.

Can someone recommend the best way to do this.

Thanks
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
May 22, 2004 6:25:21 PM

On Sat, 22 May 2004 14:20:35 GMT, Yoric <me@me.com> wrote:

>I'm about to switch my 8KHA+ motherboard out for another one, i had
>bad caps.
>
>I can still boot the old one.
>
>I'd like to transfer my custom bios settings to the new board.
>
>Can someone recommend the best way to do this.
>
>Thanks

I also need to know the best way to clean the artic silver off the
cpu.
!