replacing MB...bios question

I'm about to switch my 8KHA+ motherboard out for another one, i had
bad caps.

I can still boot the old one.

I'd like to transfer my custom bios settings to the new board.

Can someone recommend the best way to do this.

Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about replacing bios question
  1. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.epox (More info?)

    On Sat, 22 May 2004 14:20:35 GMT, Yoric <me@me.com> wrote:

    >I'm about to switch my 8KHA+ motherboard out for another one, i had
    >bad caps.
    >
    >I can still boot the old one.
    >
    >I'd like to transfer my custom bios settings to the new board.
    >
    >Can someone recommend the best way to do this.
    >
    >Thanks

    I also need to know the best way to clean the artic silver off the
    cpu.

Epox BIOS Switch Motherboards