Intel Pentium 4/ 2.4A GHz 533MHz FSB, Prescott Core, 1MB L..

giuseppe

Hello,

I just got another one of these boards which a friend replaced with a
newer model. Looking to set it up and I can get my hands on the CPU
above mentioned.

Can someone tell me if this combination will work fine together, or if
this particular board will not work at all with this CPU?

Any comments and tips greatly appreciated!

giuseppe

athome2061@hotmail.com (Giuseppe) wrote in message news:<30b85f62.0406021713.459e810e@posting.google.com>...
> Hello,
>
> I just got another one of these boards which a friend replaced with a
> newer model. Looking to set it up and I can get my hands on the CPU
> above mentioned.
>
> Can someone tell me if this combination will work fine together, or if
> this particular board will not work at all with this CPU?
>
> Any comments and tips greatly appreciated!

Abyone?

Epox Tech, Can you help?