Overclocking my 8RDA3+ and Athlon XP 2100+

Sorrow

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2004

Where can I find some good information on how I could
overclock my system? Default it's 1.7GHz and I only
really want to overclock to about 2.1GHz or so.

If someone can point me in the right direction, that'd be
great!

Thanks!

Sorrow wrote:
> Where can I find some good information on how I could
> overclock my system? Default it's 1.7GHz and I only
> really want to overclock to about 2.1GHz or so.
>
> If someone can point me in the right direction, that'd be
> great!
>
> Thanks!

take a look here for
starter's............http://www.neoseeker.com/Articles/Hardware/Guides/OCguide/