8kha+ & 160gbyte harddrive

hi

i wonder if this is a good ting to use with my mobo.
so far there are no errors.
but please let me know everyone about their experiences concerning the same
subject.

uemchen

uemchen <uemchen@t-online.de> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag:
c9vpfv$h7h$00$1@news.t-online.com...
> hi
>
> i wonder if this is a good ting to use with my mobo.
> so far there are no errors.
> but please let me know everyone about their experiences concerning the
same
> subject.
>
> uemchen

i should have mentioned that both, bios and windows 98se, report the whole
size and scandisk and defrag cause no worries.
i still wonder while lba28 is limited to 137byte...

uemchen

Hi

Sorry 160GB is not supported by the BIOS. I suggest a PCI IDE card.

Technical Support Department
EPoX International, Inc.
support@epox.com
www.epox.com

Visit the EPoX store for all those hard to find motherboard accessories...
BIOS chips, heatsinks, cables, and much more! https://www.epoxstore.com