Help - colour coordinates?

Jack

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2003

I'm trying to find the colour settings to match the ink in my HP 842, so
I get a print using only the cyan, magenta or blue inks - and can't find
a good match from the colour wheel in paintshop.

Can anyone give me the RGB numbers to match the ink colours?

"Jack" <jw.etmore@nbnet.nb.ca> wrote in message
> I'm trying to find the colour settings to match the ink in my HP 842, so
> I get a print using only the cyan, magenta or blue inks - and can't find
> a good match from the colour wheel in paintshop.
>
> Can anyone give me the RGB numbers to match the ink colours?

A good start would be R,G,B:
Yellow - 255,255,0
Cyan - 0,255,255
Magenta - 255,0,255

You may need to fiddle with the settings a bit as the actual ink used on the
page will depend on the paper type settings and the quality settings in the
driver.

Regards,
MS MVP Printing/Imaging

Jack wrote:
> I'm trying to find the colour settings to match the ink in my HP 842,
> so I get a print using only the cyan, magenta or blue inks - and
> can't find a good match from the colour wheel in paintshop.
>
> Can anyone give me the RGB numbers to match the ink colours?

You think cyan means /yellow/?!

Jack

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2003