peter

on Windows XP Home, on the log on screen, we log on, but
it logs us off again straightaway. We have tried safe
mode, but the same thing happens all the time. Any answers
please?

"Peter" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> on Windows XP Home, on the log on screen, we log on, but
> it logs us off again straightaway. We have tried safe
> mode, but the same thing happens all the time. Any answers
> please?

This might help:
Unable to Log On To Windows XP After Removing wsaupdater.exe
http://www.lavasofthelp.com/articles/v6/04/06/0901.html