Black

Distinguished
Dec 22, 2003

Recently replaced a labtec USB headset ( puppy destroyed
it ) with a Logitech USB headset. Similar harware, only
original had a volume and mute control in-line in the
cord. With the new headset the advanced audio controls for
the device are not available in windows volume control so
I can't change the bass/treble settings for the headset.
Any way to make this happen? Any help appreciated

Open Volume Control.
Under Options place a check by "Advanced Controls"
Then the Advanced button should be available.
If not go to the website of your sound card manufacturer and get their
latest Windows XP drivers.
This is a function of the sound card and driver and not Windows XP.

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

"Black" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Recently replaced a labtec USB headset ( puppy destroyed
> it ) with a Logitech USB headset. Similar harware, only
> original had a volume and mute control in-line in the
> cord. With the new headset the advanced audio controls for
> the device are not available in windows volume control so
> I can't change the bass/treble settings for the headset.
> Any way to make this happen? Any help appreciated

He said that the advanced settings aren't there you fracking tard. I have the same problem and Iall I see is tards spouting the same basic middle school knowledge. The f*cking option is not there for us to click.

He said that the advanced settings aren't there you fracking tard. I have the same problem and Iall I see is tards spouting the same basic middle school knowledge. The f*cking option is not there for us to click.

Ummm.... excuse me...

The thread you are so angry about is about 6 years old. Perhaps you need to start off with a fresh question here that better explains what it is you have a problem with.