System Restore failures

My System Restore was working fine until I added a new "virtual" drive in
front of my XP Home partition.

I used Partition Magic to create the new partition...this new D Drive
resides right in front of my root (C Drive). Now System Restore is ONLY
monitoring this NEW virtual drive and WILL NOT monitor my C Drive at all...it
doesn't even show the C Drive for me to select.

What's preventing me from being able to select the C: Drive as well?
1 answer Last reply
More about system restore failures

    Open Disk Management snap-in, delete new partition, and reboot. Ensure SR
    can monitor C: drive, and re-create new partitions using Disk Management.

System Restore Windows XP