Rob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Every now and then by computer crashes, when I send in
the error report i get a return saying that the driver on
my graphics chip is to blame, this is the original driver
that the Pc shipped with, Ive reinstalled it and no luck,
Ive had a look for a new one but cant seem to find one.
Anyt tips?

Have you tried here?

http://www.s3graphics.com/

CLW