EP-4PDAI Linux drivers

Hi everybody,

I am currently looking for linux drivers for this Epox board as I can't
seem to get my sound to work.
I am currently running Knoppix 3.2 full harddisk install on this
machince with 256M ram and a GeForce FX5200 graphics card with newest
drivers. It seems both Intel and Epox can only deliver Windows drivers.

Any help would be nice

Thnx

Hi

Some links for you.

http://www.intel.com/support/chipsets/sb/cs-013548.htm
http://www.intel.com/support/chipsets/sb/cs-006312-prd1049.htm
http://www.intel.com/support/graphics/linux/
http://support.intel.com/support/graphics/sb/CS-010516.htm

Technical Support Department
EPoX International, Inc.
support@epox.com
www.epox.com

Visit the EPoX store for all those hard to find motherboard accessories...
BIOS chips, heatsinks, cables, and much more! https://www.epoxstore.com

"AbSoLvE" <enzer@webmail.co.za> wrote in message
> Hi everybody,
>
> I am currently looking for linux drivers for this Epox board as I can't
> seem to get my sound to work.
> I am currently running Knoppix 3.2 full harddisk install on this
> machince with 256M ram and a GeForce FX5200 graphics card with newest
> drivers. It seems both Intel and Epox can only deliver Windows drivers.
>
> Any help would be nice
>
> Thnx

TRENDING THREADS