help please linux9

old_man

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2004

help if you can, i just installed linux redhat 9
and can not get on the net, it does not find my net work card
the main borad is a 8rda and is said to be great with linux
any ideas?

<old_man@shaw.ca> wrote in message
> help if you can, i just installed linux redhat 9
> and can not get on the net, it does not find my net work card
> the main borad is a 8rda and is said to be great with linux
> any ideas?

Does it find the onboard LAN device?

Michel wrote:

> old_man@shaw.ca wrote:
>
>> help if you can, i just installed linux redhat 9
>> and can not get on the net, it does not find my net work card
>> the main borad is a 8rda and is said to be great with linux
>> any ideas?
> You can find more here
>
> http://www.nvidia.com/object/linux_nforce_1.0-0274
>
> Michel

Ie download the nforce driver

Or better still download Mandrake 10 for free. Its got the right drivers
built in.

gtoomey

Hi

Linux drivers for NVIDIA platforms are here:
http://www.nvidia.com/object/linux_nforce_1.0-0274

Technical Support Department
EPoX International, Inc.
support@epox.com
www.epox.com

Visit the EPoX store for all those hard to find motherboard accessories...
BIOS chips, heatsinks, cables, and much more! https://www.epoxstore.com