help please linux9

help if you can, i just installed linux redhat 9
and can not get on the net, it does not find my net work card
the main borad is a 8rda and is said to be great with linux
any ideas?
4 answers Last reply
More about help linux9
  1. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.epox (More info?)

    <old_man@shaw.ca> wrote in message
    > help if you can, i just installed linux redhat 9
    > and can not get on the net, it does not find my net work card
    > the main borad is a 8rda and is said to be great with linux
    > any ideas?

    Does it find the onboard LAN device?

  2. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.epox (More info?)

    old_man@shaw.ca wrote:

    > help if you can, i just installed linux redhat 9
    > and can not get on the net, it does not find my net work card
    > the main borad is a 8rda and is said to be great with linux
    > any ideas?
    You can find more here

    http://www.nvidia.com/object/linux_nforce_1.0-0274

    Michel
  3. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.epox (More info?)

    Michel wrote:

    > old_man@shaw.ca wrote:
    >
    >> help if you can, i just installed linux redhat 9
    >> and can not get on the net, it does not find my net work card
    >> the main borad is a 8rda and is said to be great with linux
    >> any ideas?
    > You can find more here
    >
    > http://www.nvidia.com/object/linux_nforce_1.0-0274
    >
    > Michel

    Ie download the nforce driver

    Or better still download Mandrake 10 for free. Its got the right drivers
    built in.

    gtoomey
  4. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.epox (More info?)

    Hi

    Linux drivers for NVIDIA platforms are here:
    http://www.nvidia.com/object/linux_nforce_1.0-0274

    Technical Support Department
    EPoX International, Inc.
    support@epox.com
    www.epox.com

    Visit the EPoX store for all those hard to find motherboard accessories...
    BIOS chips, heatsinks, cables, and much more! https://www.epoxstore.com

    <old_man@shaw.ca> wrote in message
    > help if you can, i just installed linux redhat 9
    > and can not get on the net, it does not find my net work card
    > the main borad is a 8rda and is said to be great with linux
    > any ideas?

Epox Linux Motherboards