8RDA Won't Boot Nvidia Graphics Card

It's Safe Mode or nothing; please help...

On Thu, 5 Aug 2004 20:06:42 -0400, "Valjean"
<valjean@nospamstarpower.net> wrote:

>It's Safe Mode or nothing; please help...

Have you any TV-IN or TV-OUT devices connected?

My Leadtek NVIDIA 4800 would blue screen at boot when I installed the
WDM drivers and had the tv-in or TV-out (don't remember which)
connected.

Peter

Hi

Please list your system specs and more details about the history of the
issue.

Technical Support Department
EPoX International, Inc.
support@epox.com
www.epox.com

Visit the EPoX store for all those hard to find motherboard accessories...
BIOS chips, heatsinks, cables, and much more! https://www.epoxstore.com