Windows Installer Error

October 11, 2004 5:44:07 AM

When I try to install software I get this error message.
Error 1721. There is a problem with this Windows
Installer Package. A program required for this install to
complete could not be run. Contact your support personal
or package vendor. HOW DO I FIX THIS PROBLEM? When I
can't even use the System Restore.
Anonymous
October 11, 2004 12:54:10 PM

At a guess, the installer file *.msi is either corrupt or has other
problems - have you tried looking on the website for the software
you're trying to load - there may be a fix, or a support line who can
help.

--
tallyman