Is there any known reason for sending PCs down, when the USB stick memory is
gracefully removed? I have two PCs that do it unevenly.

TIA
Milos

Marginal power supply or static electricity problem? I assume that by
"gracefully" you mean that you do run through the "Safely Remove
Hardware" sequence first.

On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 12:45:20 +0200, "Milos Puchta" <mpuchta@.
nospam.post.cz> wrote:

>Is there any known reason for sending PCs down, when the USB stick memory is
>gracefully removed? I have two PCs that do it unevenly.
>
>TIA
>Milos

Please respond to the Newsgroup, so that others may benefit from the exchange.
Peter R. Fletcher

> Marginal power supply or static electricity problem?
I have not seen any other problem. It went down just
after I have removed the USB stick....

> I assume that by "gracefully" you mean
>that you do run through the "Safely Remove
> Hardware" sequence first.
Yes, this was the case.

Regards,
Milos