Event 7000 errors-asctrm and kmdpl

I am getting event id errors 7000 for asctrm and kmdpl services not
found errors. Any way to clear them up? I have stability issues I am
working on for my wins xp pro, ep-8kta+ mobo.
1 answer Last reply
More about event 7000 errors asctrm kmdpl
  1. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.epox (More info?)

    Well I deleted the lines in regedit which did the trick. Always
    learning the hard way.

    vile5@comcast.net (Vile) wrote in message news:<a92f2b78.0408200854.5522d446@posting.google.com>...
    > I am getting event id errors 7000 for asctrm and kmdpl services not
    > found errors. Any way to clear them up? I have stability issues I am
    > working on for my wins xp pro, ep-8kta+ mobo.

Epox Event Id Windows XP Motherboards