Thought I'd give RAID a little peek and test, but this seems a little more
complicated than I presumed. In the user manual it says; "When the system
powers on, wait for the following screen to appear and press 'Tab' key to
enter BIOS configuration utility"

Well, the mentioned screen appears allright but nothing happens when I press
'Tab'. I've tried pressing the button on numerous times during startup no
and no responses. I've also unplugged all hard drives except my two Seagate
Barracuda 7200.7 80 GB S-ATA. So what obvious stupid mistake am I now
doing?!

Ole C.

":: Ole C ::" <olecl-news@start.no>:
> Barracuda 7200.7 80 GB S-ATA. So what obvious stupid mistake am I now
> doing?!

Found the obvious mistake. Pressing delete to enter bios, then pressing Tab
later did the trick. Now I only need to find those silly RAID drivers
because the floppy shipped with the package is damaged. Ugh.

Ole C.
~ a tad smarter

I wrote:

> Found the obvious mistake. Pressing delete to enter bios, then pressing
Tab
> later did the trick. Now I only need to find those silly RAID drivers
> because the floppy shipped with the package is damaged. Ugh.

Has anyone by any chance got those drivers I need to install WinXP?
The silly "Silicon Image" / floppy does no good when trying to F6 under
installation.
WinXP just keeps telling me that there is no harddrive on my machine.
Annoying.

Ole C
- Back to beeing stupid.