My device manager is empty! I'm trying to troubleshoot a
problem with my dig cam and I've been directed to the
Device Manager but nothing shows up. HELP.

bar

It cannot be empty!

Make sure that you are looking at the right information.

Click START> CONTROL PANEL> SYSTEM
Click on the Hardware Tab

Click on the Device Manager button in the top section of the window.