Missing CD-ROM and DVD Drives

October 11, 2004 3:13:04 PM

About a month ago I started to notice that my CD-ROM and DVD drives would
periodically disappear and then reappear. When they went missing I would go
into the device manager and they wouldn't even be there it was like they
weren't even connected. I've physically checked and rechecked the connections
and they are all good. I can't seem to figure out what's causing this or how
to fix it.

Can anyone here offer any suggestions?

Thanks.

More about : missing rom dvd drives