Skyrim Game Files Hint at New DLC, Including Snow Elves

Status
Not open for further replies.

alidan

Splendid
Aug 5, 2009
ground them in reality, no...

what i would imagine is that it uses a cocking mechanism, a crank or such... there is clock work things in the game, so most likely a crank, at least on higher end ones.

ill imagine that they will be powerful, accurate, and not suffer normal bow short comings (if you don't know how to fire them) , making an early one a likely 1 hit kill for normal enemies, with a reload so long that you switch to second hand weapons. while higher end ones, i can imagine they will use a system closer to a repeating crossbow, take out allot at once, possibly weaker shots, but getting 4-7 a "clip" and needing to reload that clip when it runs out takes so much time that you switch to you secondary weapon.

yzf197

Honorable
May 1, 2012
i've felt that Skyrim had somewhat of a Vagrant Story feel to it, those of you who were lucky enough to enjoy VS may agree. and VS had crossbows, lots of crossbows......outside of greatswords they were my favorite weapon. also in many replays (more than i'll admit to!) of Final Fantasy Tactics, i used a lot of archers, even an archer only play a time or two. i originally played Skyrim on my PS3 with a stereotypical Nord with a greatsword. when i decided to get a modern gaming PC (and a 2 gig 560Ti, mind you), i immediately set out with an archer only class player. infinitely more fun than the hack and slash fun i had on PS3.

I hope Bethesda doesn't charge a crap ton for this DLC. I was already hesitant to purchase a Bethesda-developed product in the first place after all of the hubbub about Skyrim's release (poor textures, bad coding, etc etc)

yzf197

Honorable
May 1, 2012
i paid 60 bucks for my ps3 copy and 40 (when it was on sale) for the pc copy, i'll gladly pay ten bucks for DLC. other developers should take note - we want epic single player games, and we WILL pay for them. keep feeding us trash and we will make sure your company goes bankrupt.

lordstormdragon

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2011
[citation][nom]boiler1990[/nom]I hope Bethesda doesn't charge a crap ton for this DLC. I was already hesitant to purchase a Bethesda-developed product in the first place after all of the hubbub about Skyrim's release (poor textures, bad coding, etc etc)[/citation]

...or Morrowind or Oblivion, obviously. Hey, Boiler, if you suck at RPGs and still can't pull up your big-boy pants or tie your own shoes, why did you buy Skyrim? Stick to Region of Small-scale Skirmishcraft in the future, kiddo. Bethesda doesn't need your crybaby-cash anyway.

rorouni

Distinguished
Mar 5, 2012
i realy dont know about the snow elves, the falmers ofcourse i do.. but i merely uses bows/crossbows.. more like dual wielding and close combat rather than archery..

G

Rorouni 05/03/2012 1:39 AM Hide -0+ .i realy dont know about the snow elves, the falmers ofcourse i do.. but i merely uses bows/crossbows.. more like dual wielding and close combat rather than archery..

If you didn't even try any bow-sniping then I say your missing a lot in Skyrim....

G

i mainly dual wield, 100 block is hilariously fun too when you can sprint with your shield knocking people down. I'm not too excited for the crossbow yet, but sniping with arrows can be fun when i feel like my dual wielding is making things alittle too easy

rorouni

Distinguished
Mar 5, 2012
Rorouni 05/03/2012 1:39 AM Hide -0+ .i realy dont know about the snow elves, the falmers ofcourse i do.. but i merely uses bows/crossbows.. more like dual wielding and close combat rather than archery..

If you didn't even try any bow-sniping then I say your missing a lot in Skyrim....

No I think not really, I also uses bow, especially for dragons, because i really want them weak before i go near them. actually i like bow with enchantment like fire, where it have continues damage even after shooting,, hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.