8HDA3+ RAID 0 - replaced/new mainboard

Hey there,

my new and flashy 8HDA3+ crashed on me about a month ago. For no particular
reason by the way. So I got a brand new 8HDA3+ after complaining. The old
mobo had two SATA disk on RAID 0, so with shaky expectations I connected the
two disks hoping things would just go on as normal. At least I've heard
things would just solve themselves. But no! The RAID 0 is not nearly
recognized and my OS seems to be gone for ever. What to do baloo?

Ole C.

---
More about 8hda3 raid replaced mainboard
  1. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.epox (More info?)

    Forget it. I accidentally put the SATA cords into connector 3 and 4 instead
    of 1 and 2.

    ":: Ole C ::" <olecl-news@start.no> skrev i melding
    > Hey there,
    >
    > my new and flashy 8HDA3+ crashed on me about a month ago. For no
    particular
    > reason by the way. So I got a brand new 8HDA3+ after complaining. The old
    > mobo had two SATA disk on RAID 0, so with shaky expectations I connected
    the
    > two disks hoping things would just go on as normal. At least I've heard
    > things would just solve themselves. But no! The RAID 0 is not nearly
    > recognized and my OS seems to be gone for ever. What to do baloo?
    >
    > Ole C.
    >

    > ---

Epox NAS / RAID Motherboards