8HDA3+ RAID 0 - replaced/new mainboard

Hey there,

my new and flashy 8HDA3+ crashed on me about a month ago. For no particular
reason by the way. So I got a brand new 8HDA3+ after complaining. The old
mobo had two SATA disk on RAID 0, so with shaky expectations I connected the
two disks hoping things would just go on as normal. At least I've heard
things would just solve themselves. But no! The RAID 0 is not nearly
recognized and my OS seems to be gone for ever. What to do baloo?

Ole C.

---

Forget it. I accidentally put the SATA cords into connector 3 and 4 instead
of 1 and 2.