cdwriter not working with Windows XP

I have a USB external Iomega CD-RW+DVD-ROM with 7-in-1 Card Reader and nero
won't detect my cd writer and can view it under explorer and us the DVD
Does Nero not work with IOMEGA drive ?
2 answers Last reply
More about cdwriter working windows

    I don't know about your particular unit, nut Nero works with my Iomega,
    (CDRW23042EXT3-B USB), drive. Have you checked the Nero and Iomega sites for
    possible driver/software updates?

    --
    Curt

    >I have a USB external Iomega CD-RW+DVD-ROM with 7-in-1 Card Reader and
    >nero
    > won't detect my cd writer and can view it under explorer and us the DVD
    > Does Nero not work with IOMEGA drive ?

    Always update your Nero. There may be drivers that come out later for Nero.

    Y.

    "Curt" <no-no@no-time.com> wrote in message
    >I don't know about your particular unit, nut Nero works with my Iomega,
    >(CDRW23042EXT3-B USB), drive. Have you checked the Nero and Iomega sites
    >for possible driver/software updates?
    >
    > --
    > Curt
    >
    > "David" <David@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >>I have a USB external Iomega CD-RW+DVD-ROM with 7-in-1 Card Reader and
    >>nero
    >> won't detect my cd writer and can view it under explorer and us the DVD
    >> Does Nero not work with IOMEGA drive ?

CD-Rom Windows XP