cdwriter not working with Windows XP

David

I have a USB external Iomega CD-RW+DVD-ROM with 7-in-1 Card Reader and nero
won't detect my cd writer and can view it under explorer and us the DVD
Does Nero not work with IOMEGA drive ?

curt

I don't know about your particular unit, nut Nero works with my Iomega,
(CDRW23042EXT3-B USB), drive. Have you checked the Nero and Iomega sites for
possible driver/software updates?

--
Curt

>I have a USB external Iomega CD-RW+DVD-ROM with 7-in-1 Card Reader and
>nero
> won't detect my cd writer and can view it under explorer and us the DVD
> Does Nero not work with IOMEGA drive ?

Always update your Nero. There may be drivers that come out later for Nero.

Y.