changing file system

I need to change the file system for a smart media card (32mb PNY) from FAT
to FAT32. The card itself is fine, the camera is fine, I'm fine. I can move
files from the computer to the card through the reader, but I get a card
error when I take a pic w/camera. Card formats in reader or cam. Cam is Fuji
Finepix 1300, reader GE 8-in-1, SM card is PNY 32 MB. (8MB Fuji card works
fine)
--
chunky

bar

In some cases one will not be able to read the media if formatted outside the
camera!

Use the camera format feature and not some incompatible structure in a reader.

"jparman" wrote:

> I need to change the file system for a smart media card (32mb PNY) from FAT
> to FAT32. The card itself is fine, the camera is fine, I'm fine. I can move
> files from the computer to the card through the reader, but I get a card
> error when I take a pic w/camera. Card formats in reader or cam. Cam is Fuji
> Finepix 1300, reader GE 8-in-1, SM card is PNY 32 MB. (8MB Fuji card works
> fine)
> --
> chunky

TRENDING THREADS