Security key

I used to have an icon on the bottom of my screen where I can dig into it and
find my wireless-g security key and now it's not there...(my computer
crashed) How do I recover or find this information?

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

"Tank8131" <Tank8131@discussions.microsoft.com> schreef in bericht
>I used to have an icon on the bottom of my screen where I can dig into it
>and
> find my wireless-g security key and now it's not there...(my computer
> crashed) How do I recover or find this information?

Can't you log into your router with a wired connection an regain the keys
that way?

Grtz,
-r-o-e-v-k-a-