Tapping keys and mouse over and over when computer is slow

My kid tends to click the mouse over and over very fast out of impatience
when the computer is too slow for her. She clicks all over the page in a
haphazard way out of frustration. Can this damage something?

Well Being by Design wrote:

> My kid tends to click the mouse over and over very fast out of impatience
> when the computer is too slow for her. She clicks all over the page in a
> haphazard way out of frustration. Can this damage something?

Since the events queue up, unless there's a virtual entity on the screen
that absolutely should *not* be clicked on, no. It might wear the
equipment bearings out faster, that's all.

--
Thanks,
Elliott C. Bäck