Firewire pin assignment 8RDA+

I want to connect my case firewire port to the onboard Epox firewire. But the
manual doesn't have the correct pin assignment. Anyone know the correct pin
assignment?

Kesey McMurphy wrote:
> I want to connect my case firewire port to the onboard Epox firewire.
> But the manual doesn't have the correct pin assignment. Anyone know
> the correct pin assignment?

Did you get a folded quick setup guide with yours? It *is*
in that but missing from the main manual.

[I can't quickly find my folded one.]

While the manual for 8RDA+ doesn't have the pin assignment, I was able to find
the exact same pin assignment in the 8RGA+ manual on the Epox website. I am
pretty sure the setup is identical with both these mainboards.

ftp://ftp.epox.com/downloads/Manual/mu-8rga&+10.pdf

The firewire pin assignment is on page 86 of the PDF.

Mike