8Kha+ Drive Capacity

I'm planning on upgrading my 80 Gig Slave drive to something larger, and
have my eye on a Western Digital 250 Gig drive. I can't find the manual
for my Epox 8Kha+ motherboard, so can someone tell me what the drive
capacity limitation is for this motherboard? I'm using WinXP Pro, and
plugging the drive directly into the motherboard if it matters...

Also, while I'm here I thought that I may as well ask.... I plan on
using DriveImage 2002 to copy the data from the old drive to the new.
Can anyone foresee any potential problems with that? Since Powerquest
was taken over by Symantec (and their lousy website), I can't find out
what the drive capacity limitation with DriveImage 2002 is either. No
mention of it in the manual.

Thanks!
1 answer Last reply
More about 8kha drive capacity
  1. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.epox (More info?)

    your limitation will be 137GB. you need 48 bit support.
    "bhoenig<no-spam> @comcast.net>" <"bhoenig<no-spam> wrote in message
    > I'm planning on upgrading my 80 Gig Slave drive to something larger, and
    > have my eye on a Western Digital 250 Gig drive. I can't find the manual
    > for my Epox 8Kha+ motherboard, so can someone tell me what the drive
    > capacity limitation is for this motherboard? I'm using WinXP Pro, and
    > plugging the drive directly into the motherboard if it matters...
    >
    > Also, while I'm here I thought that I may as well ask.... I plan on using
    > DriveImage 2002 to copy the data from the old drive to the new. Can anyone
    > foresee any potential problems with that? Since Powerquest was taken over
    > by Symantec (and their lousy website), I can't find out what the drive
    > capacity limitation with DriveImage 2002 is either. No mention of it in
    > the manual.
    >
    > Thanks!

Epox Motherboards