Unplug or Eject hardware icon missing

ever since my SP2 install, the "Unplug or Eject hardware" icon seems to have
dissappeared, others as well but this one is truly annoying, inactive icons
no longer hide, but do not seem to be there at all, any help out there?
1 answer Last reply
More about unplug eject hardware icon missing

    Try reinstalling your chipset (motherboard) drivers. It may just be
    something to do with the USB drivers and not recognizing the device
    properly :)

    -----
    Nathan McNulty

    sidetone1 wrote:
    > ever since my SP2 install, the "Unplug or Eject hardware" icon seems to have
    > dissappeared, others as well but this one is truly annoying, inactive icons
    > no longer hide, but do not seem to be there at all, any help out there?

Hardware Microsoft Icons Windows XP