AdvanceMame 0.90/Menu & Wells D9200

i'm having problems setting up advancemame 0.90.
Is anyone out there (running a wells gardern d9200 preferably, or a PC
monitor) able to send me their .rc files so that i can try get it working
?

thanks very much.
my email is q1w2e3r4t7@hotmail.com

> i'm having problems setting up advancemame 0.90.
> Is anyone out there (running a wells gardern d9200 preferably, or a PC
> monitor) able to send me their .rc files so that i can try get it working
> ?
>
> thanks very much.
> my email is q1w2e3r4t7@hotmail.com

What is the problem? My brother is having trouble getting an omnicade setup
to work using AdvanceMenu (with I guess AdvanceMane) on his PC.
ArcadeOS does not work. AdvanceMenu is able to display all the roms he has,
it also displays the snapshots etc. Sound is OK in the menu.

When a game is chosen, it begins to load. This takes a very long time. Then
the game starts but with no display on the monitor. There is slow lagging
game sound but it does respond to credits and key commands. The monitor
switches it self off.
Exiting the game back to AdvanceMenu works OK, but the menu is slower.
Trying another game causes the same long wait, but fails to load it. An
error reports that there is a problem allocating memory.

The PC is a 900 Duron, Geforce4MX, SB Live Value, 500+ megs of ram, PC
monitor.

Any body have any ideas why the video is not playing. I've run the
AdvanceMenu config file in dos and checked the display settings, it all
seems OK and displays the test images.

David

i had this problem before and front end looks great but when game comes up
it put monitor to sleep mode.....video card for me!!

"Kelly Ray" <starwarsroomspam@comcast.net> wrote in message
> i had this problem before and front end looks great but when game comes up
> it put monitor to sleep mode.....video card for me!!

Cheers for the info. What video card did you finally opt for? Did you try
using different monitors with it?

I've got an old RivaTNT that we could try. However, it might throw up more
problems being so old.

Do people know which video cards have good support in the Advance setup? How
about an old Radeon?

David