Motherboard/CPU upgraded

I've upgraded my motherboard and CPU and now the computer doesn't seem to
know where Windows XP is. When I try to reload the Windows XP Home from the
disk, it locks up at the "Setting up Windows" screen. It's the first window
after losding up the basic install files. Does anyone know how to get around
this?

Changing a Motherboard or Moving a Hard Drive with XP Installed
http://www.michaelstevenstech.com/moving_xp.html

[Courtesy of MS-MVP Michael Stevens]

--
Carey Frisch