printer not compatable with windows xp............help!!!!

Tags:
  • Printers
  • Windows XP
October 13, 2004 7:01:05 PM

When I download the software for my printer with is a hp 610c when is
installing the printer driver an error comes up is not compatable with
windows xp. Can anyone help me??
--
peace and esteem

More about : printer compatable windows

Anonymous
October 13, 2004 7:23:36 PM

Tina, have you tried here
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?lang=en&lc=...

WinXP should have the drivers for your printer. I had a HP 695c and XP
saw the printer and installed the drivers for it.
All the HP extra software is fine but not needed for the printer to
function.

news:D 2B8B0F4-7341-4839-AB7E-A9BF51E6458C@microsoft.com...
!