LG DVD ROM DRIVE

i have an lg dvd rom drive that will not read dvd's since i installed sp2 for
winxp home. It is a practically brand new drive and i know it is not hardware
related. My brother-in-law has the same problem with his samsung dvd\cd-rw
combo drive. It is too similar to be coincidence. can anyone help? please?
1 answer Last reply
More about drive

    had a similar problem with LG 4082 but updated my roxio software and presto
    ok!

Hardware LG DVD Drives Windows XP