LG DVD ROM DRIVE

October 14, 2004 2:49:09 AM

i have an lg dvd rom drive that will not read dvd's since i installed sp2 for
winxp home. It is a practically brand new drive and i know it is not hardware
related. My brother-in-law has the same problem with his samsung dvd\cd-rw
combo drive. It is too similar to be coincidence. can anyone help? please?

More about : dvd rom drive

Anonymous
October 15, 2004 8:18:09 PM

had a similar problem with LG 4082 but updated my roxio software and presto
ok!
!