my newest cab

It's been a while guys. I've come a long way and have been hard at
work to finally finished my newest cab. Need some feedback. See it at
www.kingarcades.com. I'm also interested in lightgun support. Any help
or suggestions for that?
6 answers Last reply
More about newest

    karc wrote on 01. February 2005:

    > It's been a while guys. I've come a long way and have been hard at
    > work to finally finished my newest cab. Need some feedback. See it at
    > www.kingarcades.com. I'm also interested in lightgun support. Any help
    > or suggestions for that?

    You mean the one on your main page? Looks great! :-)
    --
    By(e) Andreas

    In a parallel universe, Anti-karc said exactly the opposite of:

    > It's been a while guys. I've come a long way and have been hard at
    > work to finally finished my newest cab. Need some feedback. See it at
    > www.kingarcades.com. I'm also interested in lightgun support. Any help
    > or suggestions for that?

    Very nice work.

    A lot better than the previous one! :-)

    As far as the light gun goes, the stock answer was to look at act labs
    light guns but seeing as the page says it's discontinued, you would have
    better luck on ebay. If you want to see what people here have said about
    act labs guns and mame cabs, have a look at http://tinyurl.com/58s75 and
    you'll find all you want there.

    *-) K.os
    --
    "He imagined for a moment his itinerary connecting up all the dots in the
    sky like a child's numbered dots puzzle. He hoped that from some vantage

    karc wrote:
    > It's been a while guys. I've come a long way and have been hard at
    > work to finally finished my newest cab. Need some feedback. See it at
    > www.kingarcades.com. I'm also interested in lightgun support. Any help
    > or suggestions for that?

    Looks a LOT better than the original one you posted way back in the day.
    Nice work.

    --
    Super Mike
    "Mi asno querría un enano y un yate, por favor."

    karc wrote:

    > It's been a while guys. I've come a long way and have been hard at
    > work to finally finished my newest cab. Need some feedback.

    Looks great!!!

    Regards,

    --

    karc wrote:
    > It's been a while guys. I've come a long way and have been hard at
    > work to finally finished my newest cab. Need some feedback. See it at
    > www.kingarcades.com. I'm also interested in lightgun support. Any help
    > or suggestions for that?

    The picture on your site titled "My first cab" wasn't REALLY your first
    cabinet, Jeremy...
    Many of us here still remember the IKEA cabinet from hell. (Ha! ha! -
    couldn't resist)

    Seriously, your latest cabinet looks great. You've obviously improved
    your skillz.
    Keep up the good work!
    Jeff-B.

    "karc" <jeremyking75@yahoo.com> wrote in a cheese induced coma

    > It's been a while guys. I've come a long way and have been hard at
    > work to finally finished my newest cab. Need some feedback. See it at
    > www.kingarcades.com. I'm also interested in lightgun support. Any help
    > or suggestions for that?

    A thing of arcade beauty if I've ever seen one. May hours of happy gaming
    await you.

    --
    Bustin' Naughty Folks since 1983

    See my custom built upright and cocktail cabinets at:
    http://home.columbus.rr.com/supermappy/

    Come to chat in #tombstones on preacher.foreverchat.net:6660-6667,7000

    MAME: Forever Young!

Support Games Video Games