Lost important Data in Access '97

I added info to a form and now there is an error message"The Microsoft Jet
database engine cannot find the input table or query <name>. I need this for
work and will lose years of data for the company. HELP!
1 answer Last reply
More about lost important data access

    Please visit the Access experts in the Access newsgroup:

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "PC Illiterate" wrote:

    | I added info to a form and now there is an error message"The Microsoft Jet
    | database engine cannot find the input table or query <name>. I need this for
    | work and will lose years of data for the company. HELP!

Hardware Microsoft Error Message Windows XP