looking for a game ....

I'm looking for a mame game similar to the sega monkeyball game. The
closest I have found is marble madness so far. Is there anything that is
more like the real monkeyball?

Thanks

Mike Campbell wrote:

> I'm looking for a mame game similar to the sega monkeyball game. The
> closest I have found is marble madness so far. Is there anything
> that is more like the real monkeyball?

Real monkeyball? I've never been able to play real monkeyball, since
there are not a lot of monkeys in North America.

I'd recommend Camel Try, although it is closer to Marble Madness than
Monkeyball. HTH

--
FSogol