File copy always interrupted over wireless network

I've just finally gotten a wireless B network set up between my computer and
my fathers. Now I'm having a problem where whenever I try to copy files
between them, after 30 sec. - 2 min. of copying the transfer stops with this
error:

Cannot copy (insert file name here) : the specified network name is no
longer available.

Now if I restart the transfer on that file it copys fine, and the wireless
connection isn't getting interference or disconnecting for any other reason.
Does anyone know why this is happening? The whole reason I bought the
wireless adapters was to transfer files between our computers!

Are you basically saying that your wireless connection is dropping briefly
every 30seconds to 2 minutes? Make sure your wireless security settings are
correctly configured, in particular, make sure 802.1x authentication is not
enabled. I'd also suggest turning off any sort of power saving modes on the
wireless adapter. This option can be found in the advanced properties of
your wireless interface in the Network Connections folder. Sometimes there
are incompatibilities between the wireless adapter and the access point when
power saving modes are enabled.