cpu temp always 32 C - 8KRA2+

Last response: in Motherboards
Share
January 22, 2005 2:51:56 PM

I've got an EP8-KRA2+ with a 2500 Barton doing 2315 Mhz. I've tried
using various motherboard monitoring software with little success,
apparently. Hmonitor pro and MBM5 both show CPU temperature staying at
32 even when I turn down my variable speed fan and put the system under
load. The reading didn't budge. Could my temp sensor simply be bad?
Why would it be reading 32 Celsius all the time like this if it were
bad??

More about : cpu temp 8kra2

Anonymous
a b à CPUs
a b V Motherboard
January 23, 2005 2:01:24 AM

what does UDSM say. that's the one that came with the driver discs.
I usually use this one and it varies little from the BIOS figure.
you could try a hardware temp sensor from another manufacturer, mine is from
a Lian-Li case I think.

Robin
Anonymous
a b à CPUs
a b V Motherboard
January 23, 2005 2:01:49 AM

marko wrote:
> I've got an EP8-KRA2+ with a 2500 Barton doing 2315 Mhz. I've tried
> using various motherboard monitoring software with little success,
> apparently. Hmonitor pro and MBM5 both show CPU temperature staying
> at 32 even when I turn down my variable speed fan and put the system
> under load. The reading didn't budge. Could my temp sensor simply
> be bad? Why would it be reading 32 Celsius all the time like this if
> it were bad??

What does USDM say (from the EPoX system disc)?