Last response: in Motherboards
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
February 8, 2005 10:25:30 PM

Does anyone know the part number for the EPOX EP-8KTA3 + Pro? Thanks.

Chuck

More about : 8kta3 pro bios chip part number

Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
February 9, 2005 2:22:28 AM

Obviously, I mean the part number for the BIOS chip.....

Chuck
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
February 9, 2005 3:45:10 AM

OK - it looks like it might be a Winbond W29C020CPxxx - does that sound
right to anyone who knows for sure?

Thanks

Chuck
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
February 9, 2005 11:45:31 PM

Chuck S wrote:
> OK - it looks like it might be a Winbond W29C020CPxxx - does that
sound
> right to anyone who knows for sure?
>
> Thanks
>
> Chuck

The replacement BIOS chip that EPOX Store sent me for my 8KTA3PRO (non
RAID version of the +PRO) is Hyundai HY29F002TC.

I can't read my original chip.

Steve Sheppard