8KTA3 + Pro Bios Chip Part Number

Does anyone know the part number for the EPOX EP-8KTA3 + Pro? Thanks.

Chuck
3 answers Last reply
More about 8kta3 bios chip part number
  1. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.epox (More info?)

    Obviously, I mean the part number for the BIOS chip.....

    Chuck
  2. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.epox (More info?)

    OK - it looks like it might be a Winbond W29C020CPxxx - does that sound
    right to anyone who knows for sure?

    Thanks

    Chuck
  3. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.epox (More info?)

    Chuck S wrote:
    > OK - it looks like it might be a Winbond W29C020CPxxx - does that
    sound
    > right to anyone who knows for sure?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Chuck

    The replacement BIOS chip that EPOX Store sent me for my 8KTA3PRO (non
    RAID version of the +PRO) is Hyundai HY29F002TC.

    I can't read my original chip.

    Steve Sheppard

Epox BIOS Chip Motherboards